Thursday, March 1, 2012

Anne is a sweetheart!

A couple of weeks ago I was in a funk and Anne let me borrow her Hits and Glitter Gal's she reviewed for the llarowe store  I was so happy! So I picked Hits Afrodite to try out first! (Here is Anne's swatch.) This is three thin coats! Afrodite isn't she pretty? She instantly lifted my spirits!



So what did I do after a few day's?  I sponged on some Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Diamond and Glitter Gal Red 3D Holo (Anne's swatch) and then I put a dried flower on my middle finger top coated it up and was done!
I really enjoyed trying out the Hit's and Glitter Gal polishes! Holographic polishes really do lift my mood when I need it ^_^

Do you have something (make-up, nail polish, jewelry, animals) that lift your mood when you are down?

5 comments:

  1. I love this mani! What a nice sister for lending you those pretties!

    The flower was a really special touch, very island feeling and it would lift my mood for sure.

    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good on you Pat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how pretty thats the one i want lol awesome sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! If either of you decides that you'd like another sister, I'm available, free of charge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the comments ^_^ they mean a lot to me <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!