Monday, March 26, 2012

Bad Ass Water Marble #2 ***Picture Heavy***

Hey everybody:) Today I have another Bad Ass Water Marble for y'all (cause I know y'all love them so much).  So the other day Pat came over for a visit and was trying to get me to try out stamping...by the way I hate doing stamping! I finally got tired of trying everything and said "I want to water marble!!!!"  I showed her some pictures of what I wanted to do, and we put our heads together to figure out how to make it happen. First I tried out every polish I could think of to do what I wanted to do, and finally settled on Zoya polishes:) I started with a base of Zoya Dove and then moved on to water marbling. I used Zoya Ali, Pippa, Dove(again), and Robyn... this is also the order I used them to make my bulls eye. Alright here are my pictures:)








And since I'm such an awesome sister I even did Pat's nails!!! Here are the pictures of what I did on her nails:)







I know y'all can see all kinds of colors I didn't mention in this water marble like green and purple, but the colors I used just bled together. I have to say even my hubby made a comment about how awesome my nails looked:) 
So what do y'all think??? Love them or too much work????

Happy Water Marbling Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~

21 comments:

  1. Insane colors! This turned out so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are on a marbling roll! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime, over the rainbow.... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just ah-maziiing!!! i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Another gorgeous marble!! Nice job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks y'all... I love sharing my new adventures in water marbling:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love <3 That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! This is an AMAZING marble!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooowza! This is an amazing water marble! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks again y'all... I love reading your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this but not sure i'd have the patience to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. Great job on both! It turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. thanks I love the colors in this water marble:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!