Sunday, March 18, 2012

Opening of the Games!

Hey everyone! Today I have for you my first Milani Brisk Orange. It is such a beautiful orange! I topped it with China Glaze Black Mesh. I got this idea in my head for this manicure when I was thinking of something to wear for when I go to see the Hunger Games movie...and trying not to give that much away I thought of the opening ceremonies!

Brisk Orange really does have a glowey look to it!

Are you going to see the Hunger Games? Stay tuned for the rest of this weeks for more Hunger Games Manicures! ^_^


  1. This would be perfect!! I can't wait for the movie!!

  2. I still haven't read the book(s). Do you think I should, before I see the movie?
    I LOVE this look! Aren't Milani polishes wonderful?! I haven't met one yet that I didn't love!

  3. Thanks Jackie ^_^

    @Katie W. I think if you see the movie before reading the books it might just make you want to read the books more. ^_^

    I can't wait!

  4. I am so excited about the movie, I may go see it as soon as i get out of work @4pm on friday.

  5. Great colour to have under black shatter polish, really stands out :)


Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!