Sunday, March 18, 2012

Opening of the Games!

Hey everyone! Today I have for you my first Milani Brisk Orange. It is such a beautiful orange! I topped it with China Glaze Black Mesh. I got this idea in my head for this manicure when I was thinking of something to wear for when I go to see the Hunger Games movie...and trying not to give that much away I thought of the opening ceremonies!


Brisk Orange really does have a glowey look to it!

Are you going to see the Hunger Games? Stay tuned for the rest of this weeks for more Hunger Games Manicures! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. This would be perfect!! I can't wait for the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the book(s). Do you think I should, before I see the movie?
    I LOVE this look! Aren't Milani polishes wonderful?! I haven't met one yet that I didn't love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie ^_^

    @Katie W. I think if you see the movie before reading the books it might just make you want to read the books more. ^_^

    I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about the movie, I may go see it as soon as i get out of work @4pm on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour to have under black shatter polish, really stands out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!