Thursday, March 15, 2012

Green Scene

Hello Ladies! Today I have a review on CND's Green Scene. Green Scene went on so smoothly that I only needed ONE coat! Yes Green Scene was a one coater...it shocked me I'm not use to one coat polishes! Such a great Green for St. Patrick's Day! Here are the pictures!


Looking for the perfect Green to wear? I think you should look into this! Great Dry time and really beautiful deep color! 
I will leave you with one of my favorite Gaelic blessings:

 May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!