Monday, March 12, 2012

Water-Marble THIS!

Hi Lovelies today I have for you a water-marble with a few Zoya's. I used Marley, Skylar and Tru...I did start out with Lotus as my base but when I went to try to drop it in the water it wouldn't spread. So I took it out of the mix! I did like a few...on  my left hand my thumb and middle finger and my right hand my middle finger. 

Left Hand


 Right Hand

I liked playing around with the lines or just swirling the polish around for this water-marble! So I really  no idea  what I did but I had fun! It was hard to do my right hand but I think that is why I did it first (it's my dominant hand). 

Have you water-marbled yet? What is your favorite color combo?


The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab.


3 comments:

  1. i love water marble! Its just very hard to find a color combination that will work. I love this manicure, love the combination !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.. it reminds me of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to say what Jodi did, that it reminded me of the ocean, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!