Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HOLOTASTIC!!!! Lizard Belly:)

Hey everybody:) I have for you today Glitter Gal's Lizard Belly!!! This is only the prettiest holo's I have ever seen!! When I opened the package and saw this beauty it was love at first sight (which by the way I'm falling in love a lot these days). I just can't even think about not having this in my collection now:) Lizard Belly is a deep green 3D holo, the holo shines from any light.... the lady at the grocery store said to me, "can I buy the used bottle from you".... NO way it's all mine! But I did tell her were to purchase it, http://www.shop.llarowe.com/.
Here are the pictures:)





OMG!!!! This is the best ever!!!! Tell me what y'all think???? Is Lizard Belly a yes or just a little to much to spend on polish????

Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~Anne~


2 comments:

  1. thanks Jennius:) I think this is my favorite glitter gal so far:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it an love it and just put it on! Haha! It's my first holo, my first online polish purchase, and the most I've ever spent on a polish! But it's soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!