Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's so Riveting it's Electrifying!

Hey y'all today I have for you how I'm wearing my nails the Hunger Games movie! I have on (3 thin coats) of Riveting which is an amazing orange that has this gold/sunny yellow shimmer to it that blows me away!

 I put a little Electrifying on the tips of my nails next because I knew these colors would go so well together that they had to be put together!

A perfect matching! I'm so excited for this movie! Are you going to see it?
What is on your nails right now? Have you ever done something special for a movie or book premiere?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!