Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's so Riveting it's Electrifying!

Hey y'all today I have for you how I'm wearing my nails the Hunger Games movie! I have on (3 thin coats) of Riveting which is an amazing orange that has this gold/sunny yellow shimmer to it that blows me away!


 I put a little Electrifying on the tips of my nails next because I knew these colors would go so well together that they had to be put together!


A perfect matching! I'm so excited for this movie! Are you going to see it?
What is on your nails right now? Have you ever done something special for a movie or book premiere?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!