Friday, March 16, 2012

May you have the Luck of the Irish!!!

Happy day before St. Patrick's Day:) I thought I'd do a short post for St. Patrick's day....with green's growing on me and everything I thought I would share:) First off I really have no plans but maybe a drink or two with my hubby:) With that thought in mind be safe and don't drink and drink!!! Okay on with the green!!!
I went to Sally's a few weeks ago and found some awesome deals... one deal was Orly Here Comes Trouble for $1.99....I know right $1.99!!!!! And this had me thinking of St. Patrick's Day. So I decided to do a green french mani:) I started off with Orly Here Comes Trouble and then used Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat. I had to add a little bit of gold in this mani, I used SinFul Colors Nail Art in Flower Girl and then really wanted some art work. So I decided to paint a shamrock with China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada:) Here are my pictures:)






So what are y'all doing for St. Patrick's Day??? I'm leaving you with a Old Irish blessing.....

An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


Happy Polishing everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. I put Here Comes Trouble on last night!!! I like it. I forgot how beautiful it is. I layered it over black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jenprewitt:) I'm turning into a huge green fan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!