Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ZAP.......Electrify......ZAP

Hey everybody:) Today I have for you one of the new China Glazes....from the Capitol Collection Electrify♥ I have been eyeing this polish since I saw the press release. This polish is a red and gold glitter bomb! What a beautiful polish♥  This polish has that "Zapping" quality, and looks awesome on!!! Kinda reminds me of the sun and how it has all of those reds and golds in it.
I hope y'all are as excited as I am about this movie:) Here are the pictures!

 


So what do y'all think???? I absolutely love this polish♥ It's like "Bam" in your face polish!!! I'm leaving you with a Quote form the book....
“Here’s some advice. Stay alive.” 
― Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games



Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!