Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SoFlaJo Swatches and review *Picture Heavy*

Hey everybody:) Today I have some awesome new polishes that my friend Jody is making!!! The name of the company is SOFLAJO , Jody was super nice to send us samples for us to review and swatch:) I have to say these polishes are beautiful. So the two that were sent to us are Guardian of the Lake and PenDragon. First up is Guardian of the Lake, this polish is a iridescent, shimmery, mix of goodness:) I used Zoya Caitlin underneath for a base and left one nail with no Guardian of the Lake and one nail with just Guardian of the Lake ....awesome!!!! Here are the pictures:)





This is from Pat and she used Finger Paints Lavender
Highlights for a base.
Hi Pat here I really loved this combo! I love the little pick-me-up  it gave a regular creme!  

Onto PenDragon, This polish is a orange/copper base color with iridescent glitter. So pretty:) Now I wanted to used this polish alone so I had to do about 4 good coats to get the color I wanted....and on me this really showed more sunshine color than anything. Here are the pictures:)







So what do y'all think of these new polishes??? I love them and hopefully I can get some more soon:) So I hope y'all go show Jody some love and check out her polishes at www.SoFlaJo.com .

Happy Polishing Everybody:)
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!