Monday, November 28, 2011

Hits Afrodite Swatching.........Picture Heavy

Hey everybody I'm back with another great swatch for you. Today I'm swatching Afrodite from the Hits Polish collection, these were provided to me for swatching by Leah Ann from Llarowe. I think I have found my true love in polish. ♥ Hits Polishes:) They are truly amazing, the way they shine in the light  and the way they sparkle .... ♥ . Afrodite is a pink holo polish that depending on the number of coats the darker pink it will become. Here are the pictures:)










And y'all know by now that I'm working on my nail art... I did this awesome fade for y'all with a little nail art thrown on there.... with that said here is some super cute nail art for Afrodite.










So at the end of this post I wanted to close with a little prayer for Leah Ann... who has just recently lost her mother. Leah Ann you have our deepest condolences.


God our Father, 
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives, 
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end. 
I pray in hope for my family, 
relatives and friends, 
and for all the dead known to You alone. 

In company with Christ, 
Who died and now lives, 
may they rejoice in Your kingdom, 
where all our tears are wiped away. 
Unite us together again in one family, 
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen. 


Love,
~Anne~

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'll keep Leah Ann and her family in my prayers!


    I'm a fan of your toes swatches :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!