Monday, November 14, 2011

Edyta multiplied by 2!

Hello so for day 2 of Zoya week I picked out Zoya's Edyta...So if you are wondering about the multiplied by 2 well there are 2 days I was doing swatching for Zoya Week and I wasn't sure of the first pictures because the konading didn't turn out the way I wanted! Both sets of pictures are 3 thin coats. Edyta is described (from Zoya's site) as a complex mixture of gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish. 

Set one begins




So this was the first swatch set.  I used BM21 to stamp with KleanColor Metallic Yellow and although I could see it fine in person the camera could not capture the way the stamping blended in well with Edyta! It finished it off nicely.

Set 2 ....


 Now I wasn't going to cover  Edyta with a stamp but while looking through my plates BM221 stood out to me.  After looking through the pictures I knew the metallic yellow wouldn't stand out enough to be noticeable in pictures so I tried the Metallic Green from KleanColor and was very happy with the way it turned out....


Now I know I didn't line up the stamp into the middle of my finger or anything but I like that it's a little off...

I hope you enjoyed Edyta today and I hope you come back tomorrow to see what Zoya we have planned next! 

Do you tend not to wear bright colors in the fall and winter time? 
I don't mind bright colors myself but tend to gravitate towards darker colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!