Friday, November 4, 2011

PURPLE (take one) pic heavy!

Let's jump right in today...this is 2 thin coats of Color Club Wild at Heart..I had to put this on for a few reasons first is I saw this post from Harri over at TrailerHood Chic go check it out but don't for get to come back...I'll wait.  .   .   .   .   .   .   . Thanks for coming back <3 okay so as I was saying....first reason was Harri, second reason I love purple, third I noticed I haven't shown you this color yet, and forth it's a great fall color (purple that is), and FIFTH hello it's holographic nail polish! Okay I saw Harri's fabulous post and needed  to put this on... On to the pictures!









Look at that Holo-Sparkle!
Now I have another post coming Sunday that continues Wild at Heart because I changed it up a bit and I have many pictures to share that I think you will love!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!