Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Black Matte!

Good Morning! I love black nail polish on short nails I just love the way it looks! Zoya Dovima is Matte black with blue shimmer in it. Usually I wear a base coat (ridge filler-because matte shows all imperfections you have on your nails), matte polish, top coat, matte polish, top coat, and matte polish again because I find that when I do this method the matte polish tends to stay on longer! This is my ridge filler with 3 thin coats of Dovima. I also like to put on a super glossy top coat maybe on the second or third day to get a little more wear out of the polish. Let's have a look at Dovima!




I could seriously wear this black year round! Do you like Matte polish?
When you wear Matte polish how long do you tend to leave it matte?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!