Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 1 Winter Wonderland......Happy Feet

Happy Feet...... alright everybody flash dance:) Okay now that the dancing is out of my system we can move on to a super cute mani:) I have just started using Pintrest ( love) and have been finding really cute ideas for mani's on there like this new penguin mani. I used Zoya Caitlin for the color on the body along with a  white for the chest. I had to use my trusty doters for eyes, beak, feet. And for the bow ties I used my Hello Kitty stickers. Here is a picture of my mani:)

Super Cute!!!!! I love the look, penguins are the cutest!!!! Here is some more pictures of the mani:)

Just so stinking cute:) Now I have to say this mani did take me longer because of all the dry time, but other than that pretty easy to do. Oh yeah I did mix my oranges to make that pretty orange you see. I  think this would look cute as a pedi, Big toes penguins and small toes just the solid polish.           
Here is a picture of the polish I used.

Let me know what you think of this mani and if you have ever tried anything like this! 
Happy Polishing Everyone:)


  1. HOW STINKING CUTE!!! I have a list of manis to do for the holidays, and Penguins is on the list, and I was having trouble imagining how to do it!!! Thank you so much, these will be copied!!! :D I'll give you credit, of course!

  2. OMG! This is soooooo cute!!! Great job!

  3. Thanks Y'all ... these are the cutest darn penguins I've ever seen:)

  4. This is too cute! Your nails really look like penguin! :)


Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!