Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let them have ZOYA

Hi y'all this week I'm going to show Zoya's this week because about a year ago I met some fantastic woman via Zoya's facebook page and have gotten to know a lot more! So I asked a group I'm in what Zoya polishes (from my stash) would you like to see and Zoya Ki  came up as I couldn't do "a Zoya post without doing Ki". I totally agree when I first saw Ki I knew she had to be mine! Ki is described as: (from Zoya's site)  A complex multichromatic shade combining silver, purple, blue and green in a shimmery metallic finish.
Ki is truly a beautiful color and I'm so glad that I started the week with her! I started with a ridge filler and 3 thin coats of Ki . Here she is!




Isn't she beautiful! I hope you enjoy this week we will be doing! 
I hope you enjoy Zoya week!
Please tell me what is your favorite Zoya? How many do you have in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!