Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

Hey all, sorry its been a while since you've heard from me( I had to take a break after the 10 days of Halloween). I'm here today with Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia, which I've been told is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. So I do not own DP's polish( really wish I could afford it) so you will just have to go to her page and check it out for yourself. 
Now Facets of Fuchsia is a beautiful polish. I had to apply 3 good coats to get the look I wanted but I think it was worth it:) Here is a picture of the bottle.




Oh... I have to say that my dear sister Pat did give me this polish, well I kinda took it from her:) THX Pat! The first thing that come to my mind with this polish was glass Christmas ornaments that hang on the tree. Very pretty!!!! Okay now here is a couple of  pictures of my mani.









Sorry about my nubbins... after Halloween and all the crazy work stuff my nails had had it:(
But they will be back to where I like them soon. Hope you go to DL page and check out her Bad Romance and compare the two. Tell me what you think???
Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~ANNE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!