Monday, October 31, 2011

10 Days Of Halloween...... Day 10 Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!! Today is the spookiest day of the year and I wanted to do something special( Pat talked me into putting up my Zombie post early*sigh*).  So I have done some hand painted nails for y'all:) I did Glow in the Dark Polish with black hand painted designs on top! This was a little difficult, but after a little practice I think I got the hang of everything.


  
I painted Bats, A Pumpkin Face, Spider, Scary Face, and BOO. 




I hope y'all have a Happy and Safe Halloween:) Go out and get some CANDY!!!!
Happy Polishing Everyone.
Love,
~ANNE~








Just had to show this one last time. Happy Halloween Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!