Sunday, October 30, 2011

10 Days Of Halloween.... Day 9

Alright everybody today is the  day before Halloween, so I hope y'all have picked out what your wearing. If you haven't picked anything for your nails yet just do what you know you want to GLOW baby!!!!!




 I used 4 good coats of polish so that it looked its best when I turned out the lights. Oh did I mention my hubby loves this glow in the dark polish;)




Looks really cool in the light....kinda like the moon:)




AWESOME!!!!!!  I feel like a kid again when I put this polish on, like I'm about to go out Trick or Treating:) Oh yeah my son LOVES this polish!
Happy Polishing Everyone.
Love,
~ANNE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!