Friday, October 28, 2011

Fortune Ick Mummy...All together for a post!

So today I have 3 colors to show you all from China Glaze! Mummy May I, Ick-A-Bod-Y, and Fortune Teller...just some swatches but I just had to show off the awesomeness of these polishes to ya! Let's get ready for some pictures!

 China Glaze Fortune Teller (three thin coats) is black based with orange glitter (in small and larger hex glitter!)... I picked this one up last year and used it over and over again! I even found an extra bottle this year for a back up because I'm going to need a backup!



China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y is a brownish base color and orange glitter (three thin coats).  The orange glitter just explodes and takes center stage!



 Mummy May I? Yes you may! I loved this color last year and couldn't find it! I got it this year and had to show her off!  She has a dark base and pink/magenta glitter! Three thin Coats and I was ready for some fun!





I think China Glaze has a way with glitter! I just love all 3 so much I'm having a hard time deciding on what to wear for Halloween this year! So many wonderful choices this year! 

What's going to be on your nails this Halloween?


Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1
Zombie Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!