Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I have on my toes!

Hello Again...I was thinking the other day I'm always doing post for what I am wearing on my toes at the moment! I want to start doing regular post about it...So today is What I have on my toes time! Today I have for you China Glaze It's Alive (3 thin coats...or as thin as I could get it with glitter) which is a green base with tiny green glitter and larger green glitter! I love this color so much when I picked it up at Sally's I knew I had to put it on my toes! I did have some bald spots on my nails (as you can see in the pictures) but I think that is because I wasn't waiting long enough between coats...(my toes have 2 coats and no balding). Here are the pictures!





China Glaze has done it again this Halloween I am really enjoying It's Alive! and I don't think I want to take it off! It's Alive just shines in the sun! The glitter decided to eat up my first top coat so this has 2!!! coats of top coat on it.

What do you think are you a green fan?

I hope you are enjoying the 10 days of Halloween Anne is bringing you guys...check them out if you have missed any!
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1
And last but not least Zombie Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!