Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Days of Halloween..... Day 4

Day 4... muhahahah(scary voice).  This is just the easiest mani. I used 3 coats of Kleancolor Neon Green and 1 coat China Glaze Black Mesh Crackle. Yes that's all I did, now I did get those questions ... why did you do something  so simple? Well I wanted to have a little something  for everyone.  Here is a picture of the polishes I used.




And here is a picture of my mani:)




Looks very Halloween-ish right!!!! My daughter always has to give me her two cents and told me I should have used glow polish on top of the green... I just wish she would have told me sooner. Have a great 4th Day of Halloween:)
Happy Polishing Everyone.
Love,
~ANNE~

2 comments:

  1. This makes me think of frankenstein :) I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what I thought and it's super easy for that last minute Halloween mani:)
    ~ANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!