Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter Wonderland Day 4 ........Snow Flakies

Alright  I'm trying my free hand again....try is the word. So today for you I have Snow Flakies:) This was an idea I've had for a while and have been searching for snow flake stickers and couldn't find them anywhere. So here we are with free hand snow flakies:)  I used Zoya Snow White, Funky Fingers Stage Dive, and Charlotte Russe polish( no name). Here is a picture of my mani.








 I really think I need to work on free hand a little more... I have ordered some brushes, hopefully they will be here soon:)  Here is a picture of the polish I used.



My nails are my art canvas, I can't wait to show you more nail art:)

Happy Polishing Everyone:)
Love,
~ANNE~

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!