Thursday, December 15, 2011

Up All Night

Today is My Mom's birthday so I asked her a bit ago what she thought of my ideas for Christmas Manicures and she came up with today's combo! So Happy Birthday to my Mom <3. Today I'm showing China Glaze Up All Night (two thin coats and it was perfect!)  I love this blue! It's shiny and glows..but inside it is more blackened with blue shimmer...yes it's that dark of a blue!


 I then took out my konad plates because my Mom wanted a snowflake! M57 plate has 2 snowflakes! I took out my Konad special polish in silver just to give it a try because I had problems with it showing up! BAM! it worked but I also put on some spectra-flair top coat snowflakes but with the Konad special top coat it just brushed it away v_v but it's ok because it looked really good (you can't see from the pictures but there was a sparkle of holo on the other side of the snowflake that was so pretty!)


I'm off to Michigan tomorrow! Going to spend some awesome time with family ^_^ 


What do you think?  What are you doing this holiday season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!