Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy New Year Everybody!  This is a little early but I wanted to show you what I've done on my nails for the biggest party of the year:) This is super easy and doesn't have to be perfect:) I started off with NYC 217, light pink, then I used NYC Black Lace Cream on the tips ( this part doesn't have to be perfect cause you're going to cover the line up). After that dries I applied a line under the black just to hide the imperfections, I used Zoya Trixie. Letting that polish dry I busted out the glitter:) I started off with Funky Fingers Stage Dive, just around the line area... not all over!! After that I used China Glaze Fairy Dust, this can be used all over but I just started at the "line" again and did light coats to build up the look I wanted:) Here are the pictures.

I hope y'all have a Happy and Safe New Years!!!! Happy Polishing Everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful! I was toying with doing something similar for tonight but didn't will have to give it a go in the near future!


Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!