Thursday, December 8, 2011

Glitter Gal Marine Blue Holo Swatch

Hey everybody today I'm swatching Glitter Gal's Marine Blue Holo... what a beautiful blue:) I love blues and can sometimes be a little picky about the blue I use.....this is going to be one of my favorite blues. Dark, deep and shiny. Glitter Gal really does an awesome job with holos, I mean what else could you ask for in a polish:) Okay here are the pictures.


Holy Holo Batman!!!!!








And this is me trying out my nail art again... simple is sometimes the best way to go ♥





This beautiful Glitter Gal was provided to me for swatching by Leah Ann from Llarowe. Check out her site where you can find Marine Blue Holo and many more awesome polishes:)
Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The blue is nice and rich. I just wish Glitter Gal would have started with the 15ml bottles earlier. The hearts are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i love this! great addition to llarowe's store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally the blue to have:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!