Monday, December 5, 2011

Tape it up!

Today I have for you a try it out post! I have seen (probably like a lot of you) tape manicures and have wanted to try it out...well Anne bought some nail tape and I got to try it out! I started with a base of Manglaze Mayo (I believe this was 4 coats!) .  Mayo is a beautiful matte with shimmer to die for!!









I taped it up just so I could try different things out! (as you can see I have a few dents in Mayo I took my time in between coats so I'm not sure what it was....I can't wait to try it again because well I love this white!)





 As you can see my middle finger got MESSED up after the nail tape came off :( I really liked this but nothing wanted to dry/work for me.... My index is a candy cane,middle finger the north star, my ring and pinkie fingers are presents.



 I really liked how my thumb came out (jewel is there because the polish got pulled up there) but next time I think I will be trying out a few different things! to see if I can get this to work out the way I want it! I might also try this out on my toes for over Christmas time (I'll be in Michigan!!!)

Have you tried a tape manicure before?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!




3 comments:

  1. wow this is really cute gotta try it too :) by the way i tagged you on a nail polish tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that tape from? I'd like to get some, but I've never seen it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Raeven we got the tape from Ebay :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!