Monday, December 12, 2011

Can we open the presents yet?

Hello everyone...When I put on Essential Emerald (3 thin coats) I thought it would be perfect stamped with red so I could dress it up like a present so I went looking through my Konad and BundleMonster plates and had a few to pick from but in the end I picked Konad M36. I stamped M36 with KleanColor Metallic Red it makes me think of ribbon bows! 



I just thought this was to cute and came out just the way I wanted it!

I hope everyone has a great day!



The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!