Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quick Post From Michigan

Hello everyone I had a few pictures that I forgot to make into posts before I left for Michigan...and since I was pretty much off the Internet because it's family time I didn't check until now and I know it's a tad late but I would like to share some of the pictures anyway....


This is very bubbly from the way I did it and if I could do any of my holiday manicures over this would be it! It's so cute I mixed a few colors to make the cheeks, the reindeer's antlers and body color. I used Julep Sienna as my base color which is my first gold and it is very beautiful! 



This is FingerPaints Mulberry Madness from last years holiday collection I just love it! So beautiful!!!


Here is a fade and since I have no notes or anything with me I can't tell you what I mixed with anything to get it but I was trying for snow at midnight. Usually when snow came down in Georgia for the first time that year my Mom would wake us kids up to look out the window and show us and all you could really see is darkness with a touch a flurries...I love how this came out with some iridescent dots thrown in to reflect in the sun!


Here I took my spectra flair black and used some nail tape and made a line for silver! omg this is such a pretty holographic and I couldn't capture it for the world but I still had to show it off!


This I had so much hope for! it was going to be dark cherry chocolate color but the red shined through more in real life then in the photos I took...I stamped it with the holly and to be honest if I could have removed the jewels I used I would have I like it better with just polish dotting where the holly berries are!



Last but not least is a tape manicure that I just loved doing it was so easy a few strips of nail tape (I used 3) and viola! I think I wore this around for a few days and didn't want to take it off .... I just liked it so much!





Ok so that is all for today I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years Day and you are safe!
See you in the New Year.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!