Sunday, December 18, 2011

I love some Girly Bits

 Hello everyone today I have for you a review for Girly Bits Polish made by Pam from Girly Bits. Pam has a collection out called Sea's The Day and today's post you will see 2 of those colors from that collection!


This is the whole collection aren't they beauties! 

Here is how Girly Bits comes wrapped I love it! The colors I received are Purple Potion and Denim Diva.

Here is a closeup of the Girly Bits sticker that comes on your package. I love it!

Let's get started this Beautiful color is Denim Diva! This is 3 thin coats of Denim Diva which is a great dusty blue that has shimmer that shines in the shade or sun! This blue sings to my blue polish loving heart!  Here are the pictures.







Denim Diva went on smooth and she didn't need a top coat either oh yes that is right no top coat!


Now on to my favorite color in the world Purple! This is 3 thin coats of Purple Potion...oh man did Pam make a winner with this one!! Purple Potion is a purple base with purple, fuchsia, copper, indigo, and green glitter and it also has Holographic glitter! Oh how much is this color just made for me?! Let's get to the pictures...






All this glitter isn't it wonderful? It was a tad rough that you can get with glitter but a top coat fixed that right up! I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I had this on.

The formula on both of these polishes are everything you want in a polish normal dry time,  great shine. 

Now I know you want to get your hands on some Girly Bits here is the ordering info page.  Pam ships from Canada and only accepts pay pal right now.  These Girly Bits are so worth it!


The product(s) in this post were provided to my for review. For more information please visit our Disclosure Policy Tab.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post! I am glad you like them. And thanks for posting the sticker, I don`t think anyone else has done that yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!