Thursday, October 9, 2014

31 Days of October... Throwback Thursday with Mummy Water Marble Nails (and video)

Hey everybody:) Today I have throwback Thursday for y'all... Mummy Nails! I got my inspiration from My Simple Little Pleasures, she is the queen of water marbling! I love this mani so much and wanted to share a video of how I do my water marble so y'all can share in the love too! For this mani I used Zoya Louise and Spencer along with China Glaze White on White.




Awesome! I just love all the cuteness of this mani! I know how much y'all are liking these videos and will try my darnedest to make them for you♥  Here is a still shot of the finished mani:)



I just can't get enough of these "wrapped up Mummies", they are so cute for Halloween! I hope y'all fall in love with this mani as much as I have♥. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this Mummy Mani!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!