Sunday, October 5, 2014

31 Days of October... Chevron This Thing!

Hey everybody:) Today I wanted to try something that I've seen a few times but have never tried cause I just thought making the chevron over and over again was too much. Well I think I was right... maybe I just had the wrong colors or maybe I need a better brush but I just didn't like the way it turned out:(  Here is Chevron This Thing!



So Yeah!!! Like I said before, I like the idea but this just didn't turn out the way I saw it in my head. Well anyway, leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!