Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of October... Leaves Everywhere

Hey everybody:) Today I have a leaf mani for y'all. I wanted to start this month with something very Fall(ish), and leaves fit the bill.
First I want to explain this month to all of you. I first started out wanting to do a 31 days of Halloween, but with everything else that goes on in the month I decided to do 31 Days of October. What you can expect: Swatches, Fall Nail Art, Breast Cancer Awareness Nails, Halloween Nail Art and of course Water Marble Videos!
Okay with that out of the way... for my leaf mani I started off with a natural base and then sponged China Glaze Heart of Africa and Salon Perfect Gold Leaf on top. After that had time to dry I painted a leaf on my ring finger. Here is my Leaves Everywhere Mani.




I love this mani, it says: I'm ready for Fall! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!