Tuesday, October 14, 2014

31 Days of October... Neon Spider Webs

Hey everybody:) Today I have a really cute Halloween mani to share with y'all. This is for all the girls out there that don't want to put their neons away but want to get into the spirit of Halloween. For this mani I used Ruby Wing Crowd Surf and just a white and black I had around. Here is Neon Spider Webs!



This is the best shot I could get of Crowd Surf, the color is so hard to pick up. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani:)

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!