Saturday, October 11, 2014

31 Days of October.... The Claws are Out!

Hey everybody:) Today I have a claw inspired mani to share with y'all. I know that you've seen claw nails everywhere and really can't bring yourself to try them, well I have the solution for you... claw nails without the claws! I'd seen this look on my news feed in FB for a while and thought that this might be a awesome Halloween look, and would be less dangerous!
I started out by taping my nails into a point and painting Zoya Raven (black) in the middle, after pulling tape and drying I applied a natural color to either side of the black; for me that was Zoya Spencer. Here is my The Claws are Out mani!



I like the way you can have the look and not cause harm in the process! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!