Monday, October 20, 2014

31 Days of October... Holo and Ghosts!

Hey everybody:) Today I have a simple Halloween mani for y'all to try, Holo and Ghosts! Start of with a holo polish for you base coat, I used Color Club Cosmic Fate and then add some ghost stickers (or whatever kind you like) ... instant Halloween mani! No Muss and No Fuss! Here is my Holo and Ghosts mani!


Cosmic Fate is an orange holo polish that really is perfect for Halloween! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!