Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 Days of October... I See GHOSTS!


Hey everybody:) I have a really cute Halloween mani for y'all that I saw on Pinterest . I'm not sure who did the original mani cause the lack of watermark. I started my mani off with China Glaze Creative Fantasy (purple) for the tips. After drying I painted on the graves, pumpkins, ghosts, and moon; I also added star stickers. After drying again I added a little bit of China Glaze Fairy Dust. Here is my mani I See GHOST!




I think this mani is so super cute for Halloween, and was easier than I thought it would be to create! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!