Saturday, October 18, 2014

31 Days of October... Green Spider Webs

Hey everybody:) Today I have some neon nail art for y'all! There is nothing like Fall and all the wonderful things that come along with it, a.k.a. Halloween! For this mani I used Milani Totally 80's and Salon Perfect Oil Slick. I started off with making a decal of a spider web let that dried and then applied. Green nails and then a hand painted spider (not my best but it's there), Bam! instant mani! Here is Green Spider Webs!



Cute idea... like I said not my best art work, but you get the idea! LOL Leave me a comment and let me know if you like this idea or not!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!