Thursday, February 23, 2012

Passion for you!

Hi all ^_^ this is O.P.I. DS Passion (3 thin coats) that I wore over the weekend! Even inside you could see this shine with holo-goodness! I wore this when I got it on my toes but I like it a lot more on my nails!
My first 3 pictures are inside with flash-Last 3 are outside with a sticker I added on Monday.






This lifted my spirits a bit because it's HOLO! I think I will be moving into more bright colors just because I need it! 
Do you have a polish that you will wear only on your finger nails or just toes?

3 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! Why don't I own this one!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh an I will usually only wear China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy on my toes, it's my absolute favorite summer pedi. Maybe the suggestive name did it for me but it's just the perfect summer shade that just glows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erika :) I love this and it's so Holographic even inside! I hope you find it if you go looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!