Saturday, February 25, 2012

A naive girl or young woman.

That's not me! Ingenue is in the dictionary as A naive girl or young woman. Today I'm wearing Orly Ingenue (3 thin coats). Ingenue is purple based with a touch of pink with gold shimmer that shines through. Inside I see a lot more of the gold and pink come out but outside you will not mistake this for anything but a wonderful purple (lilac) base! 





I was a little hesitant about wearing this at first but after wearing it for a few days it has grown on me! I might even wear this during Easter it's such a nice color!
What is your favorite season? I think I'm ready for Spring I need a little sun and bright colors!


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful :)

    I love spring as a season, as it's cold weather getting warmer. But I like Fall too cause it's extremely hot weather getting colder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!