Thursday, February 9, 2012

I love being "Spoiled" ♥

Hey everybody:) I have a new Spoiled polish for y'all today.... Shrimp on the Barbie ♥ This from Wet n Wild's new line.... I'm in love with these polishes! So, this past weekend it was super warm here in Ga and I was thinking spring....*sigh*. I had to go to CVS again *wink*, and picked up this beauty:) Shrimp on the Barbie is a pink based polish that has a gold/peach glitter to it. I can't wait until the summer when I have a tan again, this polish is going to rock my socks off:) What a beautiful line of polishes Wet n Wild have created with this Spoiled line!!! So here are the pictures.


Well the polish by it's self  is amazing.......... but I had to add a little nail art. I ♥ this mani:)

Just a simple way to make the ordinary( not really ordinary, beautiful) mani look like a million bucks!!! Can't you just see this on your nails with a pair of peach shorts and white tee, YES!!!! I'm so ready for spring:)
Any polish your looking forward to wearing in the up coming spring/summer season???

Happy Polishing Everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!