Monday, February 21, 2011

This is what I'm wearing!

Quick post today, my nephew was over while I picked out my polish for this post. Out of all my colors from China Glaze (it's the container I was picking from) he picked out Sexy In The City (3 thin coats) which I usually wear during the summer on my toes but he picked it so I put it on! I did a tape Manicure like Chloe with 2 coats China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat here are the pictures!..yes that is a mini dinosaur eating my yummy nail goodness!

Last picture I just added stars on the line between colors or at least I tried to with Konad plate M03. I really like this color with the holographic top coat!

What do you think?

Until next time ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!