Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sorry

Sorry Everyone I haven't been able to post in so long everything at my home is crazy :P
But I have some really great pictures to share ...


This is my haul from Ulta!

All those were clearance or BOGO! Do you see that Piggy Polish  only $.99, what a deal! 


This is Piggy Polish in Sunshine Highway ♥
I had to channel Rhianna for this one!




The easiest way I found to do the smiley faces is with a NEW sharpie!
This next one is China Glaze in Turned up Turquoise, I got it on sale for $2.99 and had a dollar off coupon after that, Happy Days!


This is going to be my Valentine's Day color!




Happy Polishing,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!