Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Purple Rainbows

I have a great love for Holographic nail polish. I missed out on OMG by China Glaze (but I will be getting TRONICA! ) and I'm still kicking myself for not getting it when I could! Today I have O.P.I. DS Original I have so much LOVE for this color! I wear it on my toes most of the time during the summer...just a little rainbow that travels with me wherever I go. DS Original is a great purple holographic which in 3 coats was perfect for me (of course with a base and top coat). Then by day 3 I primped it up a bit with a light Konad touch of purple on purple using Zoya Yasmeen with bm16. I wore this manicure for 4 days no chipping what so ever! Love it! here are the pictures! (*SORRY FOR THE CLEAN UP PROBLEMS I WILL BE GETTING A PAINT BRUSH SOON TO TRY TO HELP WITH MY CLEAN UP*)


**Just a small note I had to call Zoya last week because my wand broke on my bottle of Moxie I just didn't know how bad when 2 or 3 days later I got the replacement cap I took the cap off and this is what I had!


Zoya replaced my cap free of charge and had wonderful customer service every time I have had to talk to them I have been a customer since 2009 and plan to stay one!

Do you own any holographic nail polish? Do you plan on getting any of the China Galze Tronica colors?

Well until next time have fun polishing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the OPI DS colors! I have two myself and would be happy with all of them! I have the darker pink one and the tanish copper one. SO pretty!

    As for Tronica I heard the OMG collection was so much better. Why do they discontinue good things? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I wish they would bring back the omg collection!
    What I have seen on Tronica it isn't a super fail and I hope to get a few of them still!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!