Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Bloody Valentine!

I thought up this manicure while thinking I needed something different for a Valentine Day mani...I started with an older bottle of NYC pink (number 229) topped it with Sally Hansen Diamond Ring (3 coats of the pink, 1 coat of Diamond Ring). I then got to Konading just picking at a whim (ip m13 and m21 used here) I used konad special polish black pearl and red and topping them with Konad clear top coat. Here are the pictures! First 3 are inside, last 2 are taken outside!




Until next time enjoy polishing!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!