Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crackle!

I'm so excited I got on to facebook today and saw that Sally Beauty had a post up on China Glaze Crackle! they had it in stock for online purchase!!!! I can't wait to get it (I only got 3 colors black, gray, pink). So if you have been waiting like I have what are you still doing here? CRACKLE! By the way if you are still here I wanted to let everyone know we have a facebook page . Ok well until next time enjoy polishing! ^_^ now I'm going to enjoy this weather we are having right now! it's so nice 76 degrees right now.

What colors of Crackle do you want/have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!