Monday, May 7, 2012

Ruby Diamond

Hey Everyone ^_^ today I have Sally Hansen Ruby Diamond this is 3 coats. I found Ruby Diamond last year at Ross. It was such a great find because they came in a pack of 5 for around $7-$8! Can't beat that! Ruby Diamond is a beautiful Fuchsia Pink that is linear holographic. Let's look at the pictures...


In the Shade^


Oh yea! I really wish we could get Linear Holo's that didn't cost an arm and a leg...I really love Holor's no matter if they are scattered or linear!

Do you have a favorite finish? Creme, Jelly, Shimmer, Glass Flecked, Neon, Frost, Pear, Foil, Metallic, Glitter, Matte, Satin, Suede, Holographic, Flakies, Duo-Chrome, Multi-Chrome, Iridescent or Sheer...Share it with us we want to know! 

7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I wish i had gotten some when they were out.

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preeeeetty! I have yet to find a SH holo :(

    Bea :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea :( sorry you haven't been able to get these :(

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! I was able to get this one in the pack from Ross too. I haven't worn it yet but I just love looking at the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa :) I also love looking at them in the bottle. ^_^

      Delete
  4. Great find! I don't think I can choose my favorite finish but the finalists would be jelly, flakie,matte, glitter, holographic (of course),and multi chrome....:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!