Friday, August 22, 2014

Weekend Water Marble

Hey everyone:) Today I wanted to share what I'll be rockin' this weekend on my nails, water marble using Faby! Yesterday's water marble inspired me to try again with some of my favorite colors, grey and pink!
I used Faby Metropolis and Hollywood Party.




































Oh Yeah baby! I love the way this turned out and the combo on colors, it's out of this world! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Have you entered our Faby giveaway yet?? If not here is the link:  http://southernsisterpolish.blogspot.com/2014/08/faby-swatch-review-and-giveaway.html

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!