Sunday, August 24, 2014

Endings Suck!

Hi all! So tonight is the ending of True Blood!  I'm sad to see it go...it was a really entertaining show.... Here is my mani for tonight.... On my thumb I did an eye crying blood because really ending suck! On my Index finger I did a over the top stamp just because I couldn't really think of anything else for Lafayette. Middle finger is of course for Sookie. Ring finger is a corset for Pam one of my favorite characters with some of the sassiest lines. My pinkie finger is for all the dead vamps that exploded through the series! 
 
 
 
 Good Bye Sookie!!!
 
If you are watching tonight enjoy the show!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!