Monday, August 4, 2014

Pink Voltage Gelaze

Hi all!! This summer I've been using gelaze a lot.  You might have already seen this one if you follow me on Instagram ( @ssppatricia ).  I love the ease it goes on with (your color polish x2, and the top coat) and the colors the gel comes in.  This is Pink Voltage. I picked up the star from 5below in the nail section of the store. I simply added the stars on the last coat of polish. I put the star on and slightly pressed it in to the polish (with a toothpick) before curing in the light (then last step was top coating).




I really like how pretty these are and how easy they are to use.  With some of the polish I did find runny but I believe that was my error and I shook the heck out of it to see if that would help and in some cases it did. I have a few more to show off this week so stick with me... Have a nice week everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!